I'd love to hear from you

Email me! maryvmcclain@gmail.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 10 con't: Pictures! (`e FABULOSO!!)


WARNING: Pictures will take a long time to download... Please post
comments OR Questions.. I would like to know who visited my blog... especially if you aren't someone I would recognize: who logged in from Indiana... and who from Buonos Aires???
I love to see the products in Europe... `E Fabuloso = our Fantastic


 
An electric boat, no emissions....                                                    The town of Capodimonte




Alessandra and Lillo^^

Alessandra ed Io

La Birra RossaUna Piazza con il Fontana in                                                                                                                                  Viterbo con Luce di Natale


1 comment:

  1. You can get Fabuloso in the US in Mexican groceries too! David and I use little else for our kitchen OCD cleaning needs :P

    ReplyDelete